Sunday, March 2, 2008

Guru - Inner Self

"Enlightenment does not come without guile".
Gu-darkness Ru-Light (the destroyer/displacer of darkness or one who is heavy with spiritual wisdom, also synonymous with Brihaspati or Jupiter-Guru to the Gods)
There are many forms of Gurus in this world. Your own inner Guru awaits you with the path to wisdom. The path and destination to this wisdom ultimately are within you. Only you can pave your destiny through your inner guidance. However this wisdom does not come without discrimination and clarity.
Every morning and evening say to yourself
"I am my own Divine Guru. May my inner Guru guide me always."
You will find your way to your own destination and the path to it. Don't limit God to a physical appearance of a human being just because you think you like the way they come packaged. How can you package or limit the entire cosmos.
Om!
Asato Ma Satgamaya! ~ Lead me from Untruth/unreality to the Truth/reality.
Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya! ~ Lead me from darkness to Light
Mrityor Ma Amritam gamaya! ~ Lead me from death to Immortality.

No comments: