Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year's Theme-Abundance

Abundance- The dictionary definition indicates -more than an adequate amount/ a copious supply or quantity, plentiful etc. Is Abundance simply limited to material prosperity, or is it an abundance of inner peace, a free flow of energy that allows us to tap into the infinite plentiful.
Is Abundance acquired? Or is it something we need to tune into. The world is amply abundant. Life itself is a field of unlimited potential possibilities. So why is it then that so many of us are in a place of less than abundant state of being. What is the self-limiting belief or sensory perception that prevents us from tapping into that state of eternal abundance.
Does abundance of inner peace and joy allow us to be in a state of free flow?
Does taking on a consciousness of "I don't have enough- food, clothes,house, money, toys, electronics, car" a limiting one ?
Are we actually ready to receive the abundance that we are so freely entitled to.?
Where is that place of feeling abundance- is it a sensory experience or is it something even deeper?
For this year, set an intention for yourself- All that I am, All that I have, I accept fully. I have everything that I need, I am perfect just as I am, May I have the open heart to receive all that I need. May I accept all the infinite abundance that I rightfully deserve.
Raise your arms up by your side as you take a deep breath in, repeating the above statement as an affirmation to yourself. Bring your hands to your heart on the out-breath. Hold your hands in place and breathe this into your heart as you continue to repeat the above as many times as you need until it feels natural to you.
Wishing you all a Peaceful, Joyful and Abundant New Year!

No comments: