Thursday, May 23, 2013

That which moves Us all

Obeisance to the Adi Para Shakti- The primordial Feminine Divine, the Supreme Energy that moves all. 
She who is the eternal Mother to all, she who is equally loving and compassionate and she who is equally fierce and makes herself known to those who try with their egos and gross ideas. Without her, nothing moves, only matter remains as inert. She who is the Consciousness that pervades all action, all prana/life force within all of us.
May we receive her Blessings and Abundance as She showers Her Infinite Nature upon us

I cannot believe it has been over 2 years since I last blogged on this site. I can only sit back and reminisce and observe all the profound changes that have occurred as my own filters and concepts and beliefs fell away. I continue to witness the eternal Observer behind all my actions, thoughts, words. It is not I who is doing- I am simply being That. I am at a loss for words or thoughts beyond this conceptual state when the realization has set in. May all beings experience Joy and Peace.

No comments: